Sunday, February 14, 2021

Portfolio Project Blog Post #2

                                                    Genre Inspiration

        I decided to do some further research on some films I have really enjoyed in the past in order to gain some perspective and feel inspired. One of these films is The Hunger Games.


One element that I thought about applying to my film opening is the use of the whole utopian futuristic society. I like how it is obviously the fictional element to the film opening yet still gives a mysterious/creepy feel.

     Another film I was using as inspiration is Only.


This film contains a lot of action along with some terror. It kept viewers at the edge of their seat with its surprising elements and crazy turns and that is what I am looking to incorporate into my opening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Project Blog Post #19

 CCR Youtube Link     This is both a happy and sad post. It's a sad farewell to the amazing journey making this project has been. But al...